Visit our web site!
Watch Us on YouTube!
- UPRISING budgetsat.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/upr… 1 year ago
- WHO IS MY CONTACT? budgetsat.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/who… https://t.co/Q9dOoRJgSK 1 year ago
- WHEN CAN I PURCHASE THE VEHICLE? budgetsat.wordpress.com/2016/02/25/whe… https://t.co/okO3VA5shv 1 year ago
- I DON’T LIKE TO HAGGLE. WILL I STILL GET A GREAT DEAL? budgetsat.wordpress.com/2016/02/21/i-d… https://t.co/65Ipw0CrsD 1 year ago
- WHAT IS THE SHOPPING PROCESS? budgetsat.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/wha… https://t.co/JMlYS2EbG8 1 year ago
Hours & Info210-248-3323Monday - Sunday 5:30 am to 12:30 am
Tag Archives: California
The Ultimate Test Drive Rental is a convenient, no-pressure way to get a feel for your next car. Not only can you independently test-drive your car of choice, you can try it out for up to three days. What’s more, the Ultimate Test Drive can be arranged for a time … Continue reading
We have great deals and cheap rates available on weekend car rentals. Specials range from $15 off a 2-day weekend rental to free upgrades. Check here at Budget.com for this week’s special offers. Budget.com is your source for lowest online … Continue reading
If you don’t choose the Fuel Service Option and you bring the car back less than full, you’ll pay a fuel service charge. If you drive 75 miles or more, depending on whether or not you bought fuel during your … Continue reading
…that provides coverage at a reasonable additional daily charge. In the unlikely event of operational difficulty or unexpected emergency, we’ll bring you fast, reliable assistance — especially helpful when you’re in an unfamiliar city.
The California Senate has passed Assemblyman Chris R. Holden’s Assembly Bill 359 with bipartisan support. AB 359 is a consumer protection bill that will increase public transparency of airport infrastructure financing while streamlining state regulations. Under existing law, California airports … Continue reading
The Raechel and Jacqueline Houck Safe Rental Car Act (S. 921) was passed by the Senate Commerce Committee yesterday. Reintroduced in the Senate in May by four senators (Sens. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y.; Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska; Barbara Boxer, D-Calif.; and Claire … Continue reading
Awaiting approval from Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn, the IL CDW bill was recently passed by both houses in Illinois. This legislation would raise the maximum rate that rental companies can charge customers for CDW (collision damage waiver) from $12.50 to $13.50 … Continue reading